Mantracourt’s expertise in wireless telemetry has been combined with the high quality and industry-renowned Crosby shackle.
The BroadWeigh™ Crosby Load Cell Shackle features a high accuracy, precision engineered, load-pin and integrated electronics. This allows load monitoring without the need for time consuming and costly cabling.
- Easy to use
- Crosby shackle with integrated electronics available in two capacities: 4 ¾ tonne (BW-S475) and 3 ¼ tonne (BW-S325)
- Wireless range of up to 800 m (2,600 ft)
- Calibrated and tested in-house
- 5:1 safety factor
- Typical accuracy ±1% of current load or ±25 kg, whichever is greater
- Zero Trim Loss
- Free 100 channel software
- Fully weatherised, IP67 rated
Built to withstand the demands of varying environments and weather, the BroadWeigh Load Cell shackle is also equipped with a load centralising bobbin as standard.
Designed to aid rigging professionals on a daily basis, the BroadWeigh wireless Crosby load cell shackles offer simple, real-time, effective and accurate load monitoring. It allows users to know the precise loads on any given rigging point, guy wire or hoist in a rigging system. This valuable data enables the rigger to safely distribute weight for indeterminate loads, roof structures, mother-grids as well as indicate alarms to avoid rigging component overload situations.